martes, noviembre 04, 2008

CHANGING FIGURES

Here you are different works made by the First ESO students.
Please, tell the name of the effect that you have worked in this activity and explain how you did it.


By Pablo


By Alodia


By Lorena


By Gerardo


By Nereida


By Laura


By Nidia.


By Daniel R.





































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































10 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! This time the works are very very funnies! I like very much all!
My technique was Dark Effect. This technique is stick the strips very closely.
This activity for me was funny and ease! I happened very well all the time.

Alodia dijo...

Hi! I make a effect distortion the techinniques is: cut a photography in strips, then stick the streps moring gently. My opinion is: changing figures is very easy and funny. Sometimes is difficult but I´m like this activity!

Anónimo dijo...

HELLO. THESE WORKS ARE VERY VERY GOOD BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT EASY

THESE WORKS ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL

Sonrisitas dijo...

Daniel Ramos
For my this activity is very interesant because used diferent techniqes.
I'am very happy for public my work.

Moly Mars dijo...

Hi, Daniel!
I think the same,I mean...the activity is very interesting,we can use different techniques.
Thanks for your comment and try to work better and better and I'll upload your artwork on the blog.

Moly Mars dijo...

Hi Guillermo!
Thanks for your comment!
I know you are working hard. Come on, You can do it better!Try it!

Unknown dijo...

Hi!This activity is very easy. I like this activity specially the word Gerardo´s.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi!!!
I think so,this activity have two part:the easy and the difficult.
The difficult: to explain the technique I don´t know that write in this moment.
The part easy:to make the activity (cut the photo in the strips,stick the strips and colored)je,je,je

Diego Ventura dijo...

Hi!! I´m very surprise with Pablo´s and Gerardo´s art works because the result is very original

Moly Mars dijo...

Hi,Diego!
It's a pleasure that you visit the Art Blog and try to take part in it.
Sorry are Pablo and Gerardo your best friends????(It's only a jock)-
Thanks for your comment and I encourage you to make more and take part with some of your artworks.
See youuuuu!